Happy Friday friends! What are your weekend plans? We are laying low tonight and headed on a movie date tomorrow to see Aloha. I’m a huge Cameron Crowe fan so I will see any movie he writes/directs.
I wanted to pop in this morning and share some Friday Favorites with you guys in hopes you will shares yours with me!
1. New workout clothes. Since I work from home when I buy new clothes they tend to be workout clothes. I was not very into Loran Jane until the past week or so when I wandered into the store and fell in love! There are so many cute summery workout items.
The macy run short is my current fav. I plan to basically live in these all summer.
I am also loving the lie low excel tank. Perfect for barre classes! I also love anything with mesh right now.
Also loving Alo Yoga apparel. The goddess leggings are amazing! I have a pair of mesh ones(again with the mesh) and they are such a favorite! I can’t wait to get the gray and teal ones!
2. Dipping Powder: I am actually going to do an entire post about what I think about dipping powder vs. gel manicures but I got my first dipping powder manicure yesterday and honestly I may be converted. I will let you know in 2 weeks but the process was super simple and I love the result.
3. Beverly Hills 90210: As I have mentioned before about my favorite podcast, The Blaze it has gotten me into re-watching 90210. It’s so fun to watch it since it’s been over 20 years since most of the episodes aired. It’s hysterical to see the acting. SO BAD!
4. South Carolina: Andrew and I just booked a trip with his parents to South Carolina for August. I haven’t been to Charleston before so I am pretty excited! Anything I should make sure I do or see?
5. Frozen Yogurt: Andrew and I have always loved frozen yogurt outings. We have especially loved finding yogurt places in our new neighborhood lately. I get the same thing every time. Usually it’s some sort of vanilla with strawberries and cookie dough. Andrew tends to get several flavors with oreo toppings.
6. 2.5 years: Monday is 2.5 years since our very first date! Feels so much longer
What are your Friday Favorites this week?