Spring has finally sprung around these parts and the warmer weather has me loving more light weight easy beauty products. I wanted to share the spring beauty products I am loving, using and obsessing over.
1. Maybelline BB Cream: This has been a favorite of mine for a few years. The great part about it is how light weight and easy it is to have as a base for your makeup.
2. Benetint: Such a great option to brighten up your cheeks and try something a little different. I also love tarte cheek stains as well.
3. Benefit Roller Lash: This I got a sample of in my recent popsugar must have box. It is life changing mascara! I can’t believe how insane it makes your lashes look!
4. Chanel Lip gloss: I have a very pale pink lip gloss from Chanel in color 108 and it is such a great go to for easy, natural looking lips with a little extra shine to them.
5. Butter London pencil eyeliner: I am usually a liquid liner fan but this butter london liner is really getting the job done. I also love that it doesn’t easily come off or smear. Always a bonus!
6. Makeupforever pressed powder: I loved pressed powder in the warmer months because I think it really keeps the shine off my face. This one is a really great light weight but also feeling like it’s covering up what needs to be covered.
7. Kate Spade Twirl Rollerball: I got this in my stocking a few years ago from my mom and it’s such a great soft, light scent. I love rollerballs for everyday use as well because it’s easy to keep them in your purse and freshen up when you need to.
8. NARS illuminator: Sometimes my face just needs a little brightening and this NARS illuminator is amazing. Just a dab and it gets the job done.
What are your spring beauty product must haves?