Do you guys love reading these posts? I mean I do. Whenever I see a blogger post something like this it is my favorite thing to read. I love reading the more personal side of bloggers. It’s a nice break from when we post sponsored posts haha!
Here are 10 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. In high school I was president of the key club. This was a community service organization. Before my freshmen year there weren’t girls in the key club. By my senior year only girls were in office. WIN.
2. When the movie serendipity came out I skipped school to go see it. I had been waiting months to see it and somehow could not wait until that night to go. Fact: I went that night too.
3. I am friends with only a handful of people from childhood and high school. I only invited 3 of them to my wedding.
4. I have more coffee mugs and tumblers than will fit in our allotted spaces for them. So now if I want to get a new one I have to get rid of an old one.
5. I eat the same thing almost everyday for breakfast and lunch. I never get sick of them!
6. Andrew and I have very different vacation ideas. I prefer city exploring and he prefers beach relaxing. We try really hard to go to places that offer both. Our favorite is San Diego.
7. By the time I was 15 I had been out of the country twice. I have not left the country since. But I have a list…
8. I was an avid blog reader long before I had a blog. One of the bloggers who’s blog I read actually encouraged me to start one. So one random weekend morning I did. However before that I had a Xanga(throwback), a Live-journal and a myspace where I blogged ALL THE TIME.
9. Cleaning, and organizing relax me more than most other things.
10. My perfect day consists of waking up before 7 AM. Having breakfast and coffee. Going to the gym and getting in a 90 minute workout. Grabbing a Starbucks and running errands for A and I. Then coming home and prepping dinner. Spending the rest of my day blogging. If I could read for 3-4 hours in there to that would be amazing!
I hope you enjoyed reading 10 things you may not know about me. I would love to know 10 things or even 3 things about you! Leave in the comments!