I love finding great products on a budget but sometimes there are products so splurge worthy that you have to treat yourself. Today I am sharing my 5 splurge worthy beauty products that I think are worth forking over the extra money for!
1. DiorShow Mascara: Mascara for me is very hit or miss. I either love it or I hate it and won’t use it again. This is a tried and true winner. I go back to this mascara constantly and it is always a refreshing favorite. I love the formula and consistency. Also it isn’t too wet! Perfect!
2. First Aid Beauty Face Wash: I have VERY sensitive skin and new products can be very harsh to my face. I started using first aid beauty products a few months ago and the face wash has been especially great this summer with extra dirt and sweat.
3. NARS duo: I have loved the NARS orgasm blush for years and the Laguna bronzer is a new favorite. Having them together in one compact is perfect! They are used nearly daily so it’s great for travel too or even to throw in my purse to touch up if needed. Absolutely worth the money because you get 2 in 1!
4. Philosophy Hands of Hope: I am a hand cream addict! Nothing is more cringe worthy to me than dry cracked hands. So I have been using hands of hope for a few years and it is the only hand cream I will use! It is my go to and absolute favorite! I even have a small travel size I carry in my purse! It isn’t overly expensive but for hand cream it can seem like a little much. However my hands are always super soft!
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Powder. I actually use this as a finishing powder over my makeup or sometimes just by itself when I am going to worth out or run quick errands. It lasts all day on your face and the container takes FOREVER to go though. It is not cakey at all and it is the perfect powder all year round.
Do you have any splurge worthy products you can’t live without?