Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyones week is off to a great start. With only a few days left of the Pure Barre challenge I wanted to check in with my readers and let you guys know how I am doing. I also wanted to share my Pure Barre must haves! If you are considering taking any barre class I HIGHLY suggest Pure Barre. I have been taking for nearly 5 years and I love it. It’s always challenging and such an amazing full body workout.
I have ALMOST completed my 20 classes for the month. Mind you I missed a week from being sick, one weekend from Andrew and I being in Houston and few days here and there for other things going on and of course random snow days.
I will complete my 20 classes right on time for the challenge to end. I have loved doing this because it has gotten me back in to loving going to class daily. I plan to continue going 5-6 days a week for as long as I can! I have a goal of hitting 100 classes at my new studio by July 1st. The 100 club is a fun thing at pure barre where you get to sign the barre. It may seem silly but for those of us who spend 7 hours a week at the studio it’s a fun accomplishment.
Also if you are considering doing any barre class just to let you know in one month I lost 2 complete pant/short sizes in my waist! That was completely from barre classes!
1. Alo Goddess Pants and Run Inspire Crops from Lululemon. I have recently discovered the Alo pants and I am hooked. I just got a pair for summer that are all mesh from the thing down. They are so cute! I also have recently become obsessed with the run inspire crops. They have more compression than wonder unders and are still comfy.
2. Longchamp large bag. This has been great for to and from the studio. Usually I have a hoodie, water, everyday items such as wallet, makeup bag, keys, phone and gum as well as my iPad and a few notebooks. There are a lot of days I have meetings before or after class so this is perfect to carry all of my necessities. You will also find many hair ties and sticky socks in my bag.
3. Fun tank tops. The one above I found on etsy and it is BEYOND cute! I also love my “tuck yeah” top also from etsy and a few I’ve gotten at the studio that say “even my thoughts are organic” and ” eat sleep tuck repeat.” Fun tanks are usually layered over a sports bra and topped off with a hoodie on cooler mornings.
4. Knotty hair ties are a must for barre classes. I love that they don’t crease my hair and I usually have one on my wrist. Much to Andrews dismay they can also be found basically everywhere in our apartment.
5. Tory Burch Miller Sandals and Jack Rogers Navajo sandals are my go to shoes for easy on and off once I get to the studio. They look cute with workout leggings and I don’t have to worry about them taking up much space in my bag during class.
6. Sticky socks are a must have for class. My favorite pair says “#tuckyeah” on the bottom!
7. A water bottle is another must have as you will no doubt get super thirsty during a very sweaty pure barre class. I have a ton of them on rotation, this is a new fav!
Do you take any barre or speciality workout class? What are some of your must haves?